Marriage Counselor | Coach
Dr. Judith Barnett, Clinical Psychologist & Marriage Counselor | Relationship Coach in Chapel Hill, NC
Judith S. Barnett, Ph.D. is an experienced licensed clinical psychologist, located in Chapel Hill, NC, helping individuals and couples for over 20 years. She is a certified Imago Relationship therapist and licensed Ph.D. Marriage Counselor | Coach specializing in relationship issues and strives to help couples with challenges, such as infidelity, communication, conflict management, passion, intimacy, and re-romanticizing. Divorce prevention, especially when there are children, is the focus of her work with couples unless otherwise directed by the clients. She helps people address common problems such as depression and anxiety, and helps couples deal with issues like affairs, infidelity, communication problems, divorce counseling and prevention, couples conflict management, and more.
In her practice as a marriage counselor | coach, Judith Barnett strives to promote an accepting atmosphere in which it is easy and safe to talk about difficult personal issues. She is a warm, sensitive, non-judgmental therapist who is skilled in a variety of topics and techniques relevant to marriage counseling, Imago relationship counseling, and individual psychotherapy. As a marriage counselor, Dr. Barnett welcomes phone inquiries and will be happy to discuss any concerns and questions.
Call 919.403.0400, to reach a Marriage Counselor | Coach for more information on Infidelity Counseling and Marriage Counseling | Coaching services listed below.
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Marriage Counseling
- Relationship Counseling
- Imago Relationship Therapy
- Relationship Coaching Sessions
- Telephone Coaching Sessions
- Premarital | Counseling | Coaching
- Infidelity Coaching and Marriage Coaching by telephone.
- Relationship issues such as: couple communication, conflict management, infidelity, affairs, divorce prevention, enhancing passion and intimacy.
- Imago relationship therapy: focusing on such skills as constructive couples dialogue, anger/rage containment and positive anger expression, re-romanticizing, and passion enhancement.